The Los Feliz Improvement Association is dedicated to promoting the betterment and protection of the Los Feliz District. (Web site)
The association, founded in 1916, represents over 1,200 households in Los Feliz. The Board of Directors is comprised of 36 volunteers who have been elected by member-households. The association serves the area bounded by Griffith Park on the north, Canyon Drive on the west, Franklin on the south, and the Los Angeles River on the east. The Board of Directors meets monthly and the general members meet quarterly. Annual dues are $35.
- The Los Feliz Improvement Association
- P.O. Box 29395
- Los Angeles, CA 90029
- Voicemail: 323.660.1914
Resources & Links:
- Local School Links
- Crime Statistics
- Southern California Home Sale Activity | Los Angeles home sales data, organized by ZIP code. Updated monthly.
- LA County Online
- The Los Angeles Times | Online version of the local periodical.
- KCRW | National Public Radio station, based at Santa Monica College.
- ArtScene | Guide to California's museums.
- National Park Search | Great National Parks link.
- California State Parks | Highly recommended.
- Yahoo! Neighborhood Profiles | For neighborhood demographics, cost of living and quality of life.